Monday, May 25, 2020

Some Of The Best Movie Quotes Ever

Some Of The Best Movie Quotes Ever






Some of my personal favorites are:
  • Love humiliates you. Hatred cradles you. (White Oleander)
  • Sell crazy somewhere else, we’re all stocked up here. (As Good As It Gets)
  • Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. (The Princess Bride)
  • Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. I’ve known sheep that could outwit you. I’ve worn dresses with higher IQs. (A Fish Called Wanda)
  • You don’t know about real loss cause it only occurs when you’ve loved something more than yourself. (Good Will Hunting)
  • Which would be worse, to live as a monster or to die as a good man? (Shutter Island)
  • I guess it comes down to a simple choice really. Get busy living or get busy dying. (The Shawshank Redemption)
  • May the force be with you. (Star Wars)
  • Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off. But it’s better if you do. (Closer)
  • It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything. (Fight Club)
  • Too many guys think I’m a concept, or I complete them, or I’m gonna make them alive. But I’m just a fucked up girl who’s looking for my own peace of mind; don’t assign me yours. (Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind)
  • Don’t underestimate the power of denial. (American Beauty)
  • A census taker tried to test me once. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. (The Silence Of The Lambs)
  • I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair, I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare, I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind, I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme, I hate the way you’re always right, I hate it when you lie, I hate when you make me laugh, even more when you make me cry, I hate the way you’re not around and the fact you didn’t call, but mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you, not even a little bit, not even at all. (10 Things I Hate About You)

No comments:

Post a Comment